Monday, January 31, 2011

Scene On A City Bus by Leanne Dyck

Introductions? Introduction? That can wait story is the thing.
Please enjoy this piece of flash fiction.

Scene on a City Bus

He saw me before I saw him:  a gallant peacock evangelizing.
I was haggard and worn from a days worth of work. My mind pondering another sad weekend spent in my apartment all alone.
He was dressed to attract in black pants, white shirt and tie.
Our eyes met and I yearned for romance.
He smiled and handed me a pamphlet.
"Jesus saves!" I read.

To learn more about me and my writing, please follow me to my website and my blog 

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny. How can two people have such diverse views of each other? She sees him as a prospective love interest. He sees her as a soul he can lead to salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever thus it is--for at least in my life. : )

    ReplyDelete